We take personal data seriously and are highly supportive of the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR). We maximise the safety and privacy of your data by the following measures we have taken:
- We are committed to remain an independent source of non-consensual geopolitical analysis
- We don’t sell your personal data nor do we share it with any other party for commercial gain
- We included data protection in the earliest DESIGN of our research & newsletter service and we engaged a highly specialised external cyber security company
- We collect the absolutely minimum of personal data as required by Swiss Authorities. By requesting only your name, address and email address, and committing to never sell your data to anyone, we greatly contribute to personal data protection
- We remain committed to our core competence, geopolitical research. This is a highly specific market niche that allows us to keep things lean & clear. This focus greatly enhances security at all levels
- We also endeavour to use a competent and GDPR-committed newsletter software. By subscribing to our newsletters and using our research you agree with the data protection policies of our chosen newsletter software firm. While other firms are outsourcing the email & newsletter handling to a newsletter software providers, we have chosen to handle this internally in order to maximise your data security. The research, the client data handling as well as the newsletter generation is done inside our protected site
- At any time our readers can unsubscribe and request their data deleted. They can also write to firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is important that we focus on what we are best at, and that we rely on a professional best-practice company for the automatic data handling.
We appreciate your trust and remain committed to our integrity, focus and transparency.
Readers are encouraged to check this statement regularly as we may have to adapt to regulatory or technological changes.