Financial stewardship needs solid macro outlooks
Ministries and charities support and give guidance to millions of people. But they often lack access to geopolitical macro analysis – which can be critical for understanding world events and for strategic planning. Many have been losing resources since the late 1990’s, because they lack geopolitical/macro understanding & foresight.
We suggest that international charities and ministries introduce Global Risk Reviews and Currency Management capable of sustaining major crises.
It is our hope that those visiting this site will have a better understanding of world events and trends, so they can discern the times we are living in – and so serve society more effectively. Many of the signs of our time are both economic and geopolitical in nature.
Better understanding of geopolitical phenomena protects against flawed and extreme predictions
During the Global Financial Crisis of 2007-09 many ministry leaders went on record pointing at the decay of the West and making unfortunately flawed economic statements & predictions. Controversial conspiracy theories were used to explain events that were mainly economic and policy-related in nature. Predictions like “All the major currencies are about to collapse” were far-fetched. They cannot all collapse at the same time without a paradigm shift first.
* A true case: a German family man in his early 50’s followed an influential ministry leader that predicted the imminent meltdown of currencies and the economy. This family man went on to dissolve his insurances and pension, sold his house, putting all proceeds into gold after the gold price had already doubled. When he heard Christian explain (in 2010) the world economy was in crisis, but resilient and unlikely to collapse immediately, he was ‘distressed’ but thankful for the clarification. He put his finances back in order, but had to incur costs and losses.
In uncertain times geopolitical-economic analysis is precious
Remembering the fact that overlapping geopolitical and economic events affected the lives of his grandparents before, during and after WW2, Christian would like to make a humble contribution through this site to provide some balanced analysis for people seeking an independent understanding of world events and trends.
- Geopolitical Update : Domestic pressures at key NATO allies are growing
- Geopolitical Podcast: Why inflation matters
- Geopolitical Update : The world in 2023 – Everyone for himself & Economic impact
- Geopolitical Interview with Takushi ahead of 2023 – The Rise of state-run economies
- Geopolitical Video: Europe finds it has no friends – Five overlooked facts ahead of 2023